Community on Yoga, Meditation, Ayurveda and Spirituality
This is an introduction to Kriya Yoga, the “meditation practice of a higher era”, revived by the deathless Himalayan Yogi Babaji. Experience for yourself the theory, tradition and practice of Kriya Yoga. Swami Bodhichtitananda will teach the basic techniques:
* Meditation based on breathing and the practice of Hamsa
* Anahata Shabdha: power of OM and sound in meditation
* Spinal Breathing meditation for purifying and releasing psychic blockages, gaining control over one’s own life force, and developing deep concentration.
* Complementary asana classes.
* Kriya Yoga Initiation: On the last day for those who have participated fully in the seminar, felt a real connection with the practice and are ready to continue with a daily practice of the techniques, we can offer initiation into the full practice of Kriya Yoga.