Community on Yoga, Meditation, Ayurveda and Spirituality
Time: August 21, 2019 at 10am to September 16, 2019 at 2pm
Location: Balaknath Street, Upper Tapovan, Laxman Jhula, Tapovan, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand 249192, India
Street: Balaknath Street, Upper Tapovan, Laxman Jhula
Website or Map: https://www.ekamyogashala.com…
Event Type: yoga
Organized By: Ekam Yogashala
Latest Activity: Jan 8
Are you going to join the Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training India at Ekam Yogashala? We assure it is going to be a life-changing experience for you. There are various forms of yoga but Kundalini Yoga is different. Here’s a look at what makes Kundalini Yoga different:
- Kundalini yoga was introduced to the west from India by Yogi Bhajan and his legacy is carried forward by his students.
- Unlike other yoga forms, you don’t chant ‘OM’; instead you chant ‘Ongnamo Guru DevNamo’ which means I call the divine teacher within.
- Kundalini yoga works on the belief that there is a dormant energy within all of us which stays at the base of our spine. The aim of Kundalini Yoga is to target it and activate or awaken it.
- Kundalini Yoga makes use of breath of fire which is a rapid, energizing, and rhythmic pranyama. It is done by itself or with other poses.
- Each kundalini class will have at least one kriya i.e. the series of exercises which are designed for a specific effect like Kriya for navel adjustment, conquering sleep, or elevation.
- Kundalini Yoga consists of Mantras for protection, courage, happiness, inner peace, and intuition to name a few.
Try to make the most of your training and when you receive the Yoga Alliance USA certification at the end of the Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh course, it will be your key to unlock a successful career which lies ahead. You can spread the knowledge further and evolve in your journey of self-exploration.