Community on Yoga, Meditation, Ayurveda and Spirituality
Vinyasa yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh, India by Shiva Tattva Yoga School (RYS 200/300/500) offers Yoga Alliance USA , registered Yoga Teacher Training Courses (YTTC) at two locations at Himalayan foothills of Rishikesh and Dharamshala (India). After completion of the course and examination of Y.T.T.C We provide a Yoga Alliance USA Certificate which is approved all over the world. Shiva Tattva Yoga is dedicated to spread the ancient knowledge of Yoga, Meditation and Ayurveda in its traditional form. As a charitable yoga organization we are registered under the Indian Trusts Registration Act. Shiva Tattva Yoga Foundation (STYF) works to help poor children in India and organizes yoga workshops, yoga teacher training courses and yoga retreats in India and internationally.
What we do during Yoga teacher training courses?
- -Cleanse your body with traditional yogic techniques and nutrition
-Increase strength, flexibility and discipline
-Refresh and clarify to increase your physical, mental and spiritual health
-Strengthen your ability to share the joy in your life with others
-Develop awareness, confidence and inspiration
-Elevate energy and motivation
-Improve your concentration and deepen your meditation practice
-Experience self-realization and expanded connection with spiritual powers
Our Courses Starts on every month of 5th.
Vinyasa Yoga teacher Training Dates 2017 – 2018 , Rishikesh, India
5th of January 2017 to 2nd of February 2017
5th of February 2017 to 5th of March 2017
5th of March 2017 to 2nd of April 2017
5th of April 2017 to 3rd of May 2017
5th of May 2017 to 2nd of June 2017
5th of June 2017 to 3rd of July 2017
5th of July 2017 to 2nd of August 2017
5th of August 2017 to 2nd of September 2017
5th of September 2017 to 3rd of October 2017
5th of October 2017 to 2nd of November 2017
5th of November 2017 to 3rd of December 2017
5th of December 2017 to 2nd of January 2018
Booking amount due with the application is USD 200 (non-refundable advance towards the course fee) and remaining fee needs to be paid on arrival.
Yoga Teacher Training – Rule and Regulation
1) All students should fulfill the registration formality and submit required information and yoga course fee before they start yoga course.
2) All students are able to pay yoga course fee in Indian rupees , dollars, ponds and Euro.
3) All students should follow all rules strictly as instructed.
4) Any question can be asked in the class related to yoga course.
5) All students should come to class at least five minutes before class schedule.
6) For yoga Teacher Training the students are requested not to join other educational programs during yoga course.
7) All students should follow all disciplines of Shiva Tattva Yoga School .For any misbehavior with another teacher or student will be assumed as breaking the law of institution.
8) The effectiveness of yoga course program based on physical and intellectual capability of every individual.
9) There is no extra activity allowed in yoga class. All personal discussion and gossip can be taken in the spare time.
10) At Yoga Teacher Training in India, the religious discussion is a comparative way that not allowed in yoga institute.”we believe that god is one and he stays inside the human being”
11) If anybody is going outside from the school at free time, we expect he/she should be present till 9p.m.
12) It is highly restricted not to smoke/alcohol in the yoga school or even in the rooms.
13) Before departure the students must all dues and return all library books.
Vinyasa Yoga Center Rishikesh India