Seize the opportunity to break the manacles of monotonousness and enfold an entirely different life during the yoga retreat in Nepal. Yoga retreats in Nepal allow you to rejuvenate and revitalize with activities like hiking, camping, excursions and more. Yoga retreat programs rejuvenate our mind and body with the ancient practice of yoga in the lap of nature during yoga holidays in Nepal.
During the retreat program, engage in the practice of asanas, pranayama, meditation, and more activities that reinvigorate your mind, body, and soul. During the retreat, you’ll come close to nature and cherish the calm environment, fresh air, and bring peace to your mind. Yogic practice and vegetarian food act as a catalyst for giving the body the much-needed cleansing and provides respite from the accumulated toxins.
- Daily yoga classes for transformative changes in the body
- Morning cleansing rituals with Jala Neti
- Different style of yoga for the holistic development of an individual
- Mantra chanting for calming your mind and bring positivity
- Pranayama exercise to unblock emotional nodes
- Meditation practice for finding inner peace and overcome from depression and anxiety
- Yogic relaxation with Yoga Nidra
- Learn adjustment and alignment techniques for correcting your asana
- Get detail knowledge of Ayurveda and doshas for promoting health
- Flush the toxins with a detox retreat
- Introduced to Reiki meditation techniques and get certified also
- Explore the serene surroundings while hiking, trekking, and enjoying scenic views
Nepal – located in the lap of the Himalayan mountain range, it is a country that is widely popular for adventure activities like trekking, hiking, mountaineering and more. It is widely known as a paradise for trekkers, that combines Himalayan views, wildlife, charming hill villages, and much more. The ultimate goal for mountain lovers, Nepal offers an astonishingly distinct array of landscapes and attractions and serves as a perfect destination for enjoying yoga holidays in Nepal.
Food and accommodation
Nepalese cuisine is deliciously healthy and full of nutrition. Meals are completely vegetarian and served three times a day. Healthy drinks, juices, herbal tea, or coffee also served along with healthy snacks. Salads, seasonal fruits, light and healthy snacks are also available for the students.
Accommodation is available on a private and shared basis. Accommodate in spacious and comfortable rooms furnished with all the basic and modern facilities. Free Wi-Fi service, attached washroom, and 24/7 running water make stay more comfortable. Some of the rooms offer scenic views of hills, lakes, and nature. You can enjoy scenic views in leisure time while self-reflecting thoughts.
Food and accommodation
Excursion to the local sight of interest
About the school
Yogatrainingnepal is an online platform where you can search for the best yoga teacher training in Nepal programs and yoga retreats in Nepal. Built by a team of experienced yogis and travelers, the aim of the platform is to bring the best yoga programs in Nepal to all, no matter which part of the world they reside in.