Community on Yoga, Meditation, Ayurveda and Spirituality
Time: June 7, 2018 at 8am to July 4, 2018 at 5pm
Street: Jonk Village, Swaragashram, Ram Jhulla,
Website or Map: http://shwaasa.org/
Event Type: yoga, teacher, training
Organized By: ShwaasaGuru
Latest Activity: Mar 20, 2018
No one can argue that there is nothing more pleasing than Yoga in its birth land; abreast of the calm drift of the holy Ganges, by the soothing beaches of the Laccadive Sea, and on the peaceful uphills of the Himalayas. In fact, just a thought of it is enough to elevate one. In the land of breathtaking beauty, from cascading waterfalls to viridescent grasslands, Shwaasa presents you an opportunity to become a Yoga Alliance validated Yoga Teacher in the vicinity of our revered Shwaasa Guru. It doesn’t really matter whether you are a newbie or practicing Yoga for some time as the Yoga training courses in India help each individual realize their dream of becoming an accomplished yogi.
Date: Starts 7th of every month.
About the Program
Yoga Teacher Training Certification Courses in India by Shwaasa consist of three different programs- 200, 300, and 500 Yoga TTC. While the first two-month-long programs are known as the basic and advanced level of YTTC respectively, the latter one is an amalgamation of these two. The courses at Shwaasa demonstrate your ultimate immersion in the deep yogic sea.
• All three programs hold utter attention on the ancient and traditional way of teachings for which Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga are taught intensively throughout the courses.
• Shwaasa, as the name indicates is a huge believer in the breathing Yoga. Thus, Pranayama shall be at the epicenter of the programs. The sessions are aimed at making you acquainted with the enormous power of the life-force (breathing) and its relevance to a healthy soul.
• Get the deep insight of the Adjustment and Alignment techniques in a quest to make Yoga injury-free and error-free.
• The study of Body Anatomy gives you the required glimpse of the relevance of the body structure in Yoga.
• With Meditation on the Himalayan trails and Yoga Nidra, unearthing the hidden potential of while gaining a spiritual elevation.
• Learn to implement Yoga practically in your daily life to lead a perfect yogi life.
• Participate in the activities like Laughter Yoga, Yoga Dance, etc. to relieve the mind
Food and Accommodation
The holistic practice of Yoga needs utmost attention on healthy diet and hygienic housing to be fruitful. Understanding the same, freshly sourced food from the fertile Indian soil is cooked at our ashrams in India. Nourish yourself with extremely palatable, completely vegetarian, and utterly salutary meals prepared by Shwaasa’s experienced chefs. The highly spacious rooms at our schools can be availed on sharing as well as a private basis. Relish the warmth of the genial Sun and the sparkling beaches sitting in the green gardens and the private spaces provided.
Shwaasa, a well-known name in Indian Yoga society has been working with the ambition to create a world free of diseases. Our revered guru Sri Vachanand Ji, widely known as Shwaasa Guru believes that the power of breathing is much broader than what we think. Along with organising various Yoga programs across the country, Shwaasa celebrates the International Yoga Day with Yoga Ratna, one of the biggest awards in the field of Yoga presented to the one who has done a vast contribution to Yoga.