The way one cannot define a child without his/her mother, nobody can describe Yoga without the description of Rishikesh in it. Rishikesh, the land of purity-emanating Ganges is the birth land of the spiritual science. Learn the advanced standards of yogic teachings with Rishikul Yogshala during Yoga teacher training India. Get a glimpse of March’s feast of blossom in the Himalayan forests while sinking in the depth of Yoga’s physical, philosophical, mental, and spiritual knowledge.
About the program:
Rishikul Yogshala brings this event for the yogis of all levels. If you are a yoga amateur then you are welcome to the 200 hour Yoga certification in Rishikesh while the advanced yogis can join the 300 Hour YTTC program. 500 Hour YTTC covers both 200 and 300 Hour Yoga TTC.
• Understand the forms of Yoga derived from the roots of spiritual growth with Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga introductory training.
• Let the spiritual wisdom guide you to mental peace with the mindful practice of Meditation.
• Learn the methods of breath regulation and pranic evolution of the self through Pranayama.
• Gain a detailed knowledge of Yoga’s ethics and principles as mentioned in Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras and the implementation of these teachings in daily life.
• Knowledge of the human anatomy with respect to the Yoga practices.
• Bring perfection to the asanas and correction in the body postures while exploring the art of Adjustment and Alignment.
• Make Ayurveda your best friend and follow its teachings for a sattvic lifestyle.
• Body purification with the yogic method of Shat Kriyas.
• Get a practical experience of teaching a Yoga class and understand the importance of a teacher-student relationship.
• Take part in Satsang and Mantra Chanting sessions for mental upheaval.
• Field visits and excursions to get acquainted with the natural and spiritual riches of Rishikesh.
Food and Accommodation:
Give your hunger pangs a much-needed relief by relishing extremely palatable dishes at our center in Rishikesh. Prepared by our professional chefs with much love and fidelity, the three-time meals are entirely vegetarian and sattvic in nature. Nurture your mind and soul with herbal drinks while waking up in the morning from a comfortable bed only to witness the bright crescent of the Sun through the Himalayan valleys illuminating the Earth. In addition to living in an uncluttered room, you will have the opportunity to listen to the melodious chirping of birds sitting in our lush garden area.
USD 1350 for a shared room and USD 1500 for a private room
300 Hour: USD 1650 and USD 1800
500 Hour: USD 3000 and USD 3300
About Rishikul Yogshala: Since 2011, Rishikul Yogshala has been serving as an ideal abode to the most vehement yogic minds on the planet. We are a team of enthusiastic yogis and nature lovers who aspire to offer the most scintillating experience of Yoga training in six different countries including India. Following the spiritual route of yogic wisdom, the Yogshala nurtures thousands of yogic souls every year. As a Yoga Alliance recognized Yoga center, we organize a number of events such as Yoga TTC, Yoga and Vedanta, Meditation retreat, etc.