Sri Yoga Ashram Rishikesh offers 200 hours Yoga Teacher Training in India. This course is mainly designed for beginners and intermediate yoga practitioners. In this teacher training program we also focus on the art of teaching so student will feel confident enough in conduct or teach a class after finishing this course.
Our Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh - 200 RYS is a blend of primary yoga series, pranayama, kriyas, chanting, mantra, meditation, and other traditional yoga techniques along with yoga philosophy, lifestyle and ethics for yoga teachers, anatomy and physiology. Besides, the study of these subject and application of its principles to yoga practice, like benefits, contraindications, and healthy movement patterns. With the focus of asanas alignment & adjustment. Sri Yoga Ashram has dedicated itself to sharing and spreading the knowledge of this Astanga yoga, pranayama, meditation continuing to inspire and evolve yoga seekers around the world. You will be awarded RYT 200 Yoga Alliance Certification India after completion of this yoga course.
200 Hour Ashtanga Yoga teacher training practiced at Sri Yoga Ashram Rishikesh is a yoga teacher training school situated in Himalayan valley. We cordially invite all the yoga practitioner and yoga enthusiasts in our RYT - 200 Hour Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Course. This course is an intensive course that will make you an able teacher of Ashtanga Style. We care about the quality in our teaching and want to develop excellent teachers out of our students. For this reason ‘Sri Yoga Ashram’ limits our group size to maximum 20 students at a time.
The brief syllabus for 200 hour ashtanga yoga teacher training course is below.
• Aasanas : The primary series of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga. 72 yoga postures with their proper alignment and use of proper props
• Pranayama : You will learn various breathing techniques of yoga
• Cleansing : Jal Neti, Sutra Neti, Vaman, Tratak
• Anatomy : The physiology of yoga postures and Pranayama
• Meditation : Various techniques of meditation for increased awareness and spiritual growth
• Philosophy : The theoretical understanding of Yoga and Patanjali’s Eight Limbs Yoga System and Mantra Chanting
06:15 to 07:00 :- Pranayama and Cleansing
07:00 to 08:30 :- Ashtanga Yoga
08:30 to 09:30 :- Breakfast
10:00 to 11:00 :- Philosophy & Discussion
11:00 to 12:00 :- Free time + Karma Yoga
12:00 to 01:00 :- Yoga + Teaching Methodology
01:00 to 02:00 :- Lunch
03:00 to 04:00 :- Anatomy and Physiology
04:30 to 06:00 :- Iyengar Yoga (alignment and adjustment)
06:15 to 07:15 :- Mantra Meditation and Yoga Nidra
07:30 :- Dinner (with silence)
Course Fee Inclusion
• Course Fee for 200 Hour Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training (Twin Sharing) is USD 1350
• Course Fee for 200 Hour Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training (Private Room) is USD 1500
• Shared room or private room accommodation with attached bathroom and hot water
• Free Wi-Fi
• Indian vegetarian meals three times daily
• Herbal tea two times daily
• Very close to River Ganga
• Yoga kit including books, Neti pot, and writing material
• Sunday sightseeing activities to nearby locations
• Course certificate
Course fee does not includes:
· Air-fares and Airport transfers but we do provide Airport transfers on additional cost.
· Any kind of personal expenses.