Experience picturesque landscapes, serene beaches, and peaceful surroundings during yoga teacher training in Goa, India. Unite your mind, body, and soul for a healthy lifestyle. Unearth the secrets of becoming an inspiring yoga teacher and engage with the traditional teachings of the ancient wisdom.
200 hour yoga teacher training in Goa offers sacred knowledge yoga, meditation, and many other practices. Savor tasty vegetarian meals daily, accompanied by comprehensive training sessions, and get an opportunity to develop on your practice and skills. This yoga teacher training program is suitable for all types of yoga practitioners.
- Daily practice of Hatha and Ashtanga vinyasa classes
- Develop understanding of perfecting the poses through adjustment and alignment techniques
- Learn about the history of yoga by studying ancient sacred texts like the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali and Bhagavad Gita
- Learn deep breathing exercises which detoxify the body and mind through pranayama practice
- Learn meditation for exploring the depths of inner self
- Learn about the actions of yoga on the body through yoga anatomy classes
- Teaching methodology classes to evolve into a complete teacher
- Shat kriyas for cleansing your body
- Yoga Nidra for increasing focus and concentration
Goa – located in the southern part of India is the best tourist destination for exploring breathtaking beaches and scenic views. Goa is the best place for a yoga vacation, discovering your hidden talent, and rejuvenates your mind, soul, and body. Experience pleasant weather and indulge in yogic activities during the pleasant weather of the winter season.
Food and accommodation
Balanced and nutritious meals are served three times a day during the course of the program. All the meals are prepared by professional chefs by using ancient ayurvedic methods for cooking. Ingredients are fresh and organic. Meals are enriched with proteins and nutrients. Meals such as sprouts, salads, nuts, lentils, rice, chapatti, fruits, and fresh juices are served during YTT.
Accommodate in eco-friendly abode during the YTT program. Rooms are equipped with basic facilities and offer attached washroom facility. The hut-styled accommodation facility is available on both private and a twin-sharing basis. Rooms are perfect for unwinding from the stress and relax with Wi-Fi facility, double beds, common use washing machine, and much more.
Private – 1562 USD
Shared – 1200 USD
- Food and accommodation
- Free Wi-Fi
- Excursion to the local site of interest
About the school
Akshat Yoga School is a well-reputed yoga school located in the beautiful land of Goa. Well-qualified teachers, balanced curriculum, and its transformative programs welcome aspiring yogis from all over the world. It is certified with the Yoga Alliance. For more info, you can visit the website at: http://akshatyogaschool.com/.