Home to the highest mountain peak on the earth, Nepal is a nature lover’s treat with its snowcapped mountains and lands. One of the must-visit location in this small country is the town of Pokhara which is the perfect combination of cultural heritage along with nature’s perfect blessing. It’s a phenomenal experience to practice yoga here.
Why chose Yoga teacher training in Nepal?
The lakes and mountains make up a perfect landscape which gives off peaceful vibes, making it the perfect place for yoga training. Apart from this, it is also the birthplace of the Gautama Buddha, who was an avid believer of meditation which goes hand in hand with yoga. Taking your training here would give you a very holistic start to your yoga career. Rishikul Yogshala is here just to provide you that, our 200- hour yoga teacher training in Nepal has been well appreciated anIn-depthd over the times.
Our 200-hour yoga teacher training includes the following subjects-
• Hatha Yoga
• Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga ( In depth study and practice)
• Yoga Philosophy/ Yoga lifestyle
• Yogic Anatomy
• Yoga Nidra
• Adjustment & Alignment Class
• Intro to Ayurveda
• Teaching Methodology
• Chair Yoga
Our yoga teacher training has been certified by the Yoga Alliance -
• Timings- 07th Mar– 04th Apr 2018 07th Apr– 04th May 2018
• LOCATION: Hotel Tulsi Barahi Tole - Pokhara, Nepal
• Fees: 1700 USD and for Private Room Offer Price :1900 USD