Please Help the Italian Earthquake Victims Many have been left homeless by this event by nature and need temporary shelter and food and clothing. Your donation can help them meet their unexpected needs. Please find it in your hearts to help these people out. They were one of the first to come to the aid of Katrina victims. Let us be one of the first to come to their aid !!

You can also Stop by the One Earth network and visit or join the group "Italian Earthquake Relief" to help out also...

Visit One Earth One People One Chance !

You need to be a member of Yoga Vidya International - Yoga, Meditation and Spirituality to add comments!

Join Yoga Vidya International - Yoga, Meditation and Spirituality

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I think most people use other ways abd organisations which they already know. It's hard to find out what this is all about - how is the money going to get there?
    I tried to find it out and din't want to spend too much time and found nothing...

Om shantih
    Lalita Devi
    • Lalita,

You did not try too hard to find out ~ All you have to do is go to my site One Earth ~ One People ~ One Chance, which the link is above, go to the group "Italian Earthquake Relief" and it explains everything...

We are working with Catholic Charities, we are also arranging a cargo container with supplies to be taken over...

But thank you for the time you put into it so far....
      Have a great day....
      Frank
  • This is SAD !!! Looking at the response so far... This has been running since Tuesday !!! $10.00 is all that has been donated by one person !!!

If everyone who reads & refers a friend this donates $1.00 to $5.
    00 and their friends who read and refers a friend to do the same then we would meet and probably exceed our goal !!!!

DOES NO ONE CARE ANYMORE ~ WHAT IF IT WERE YOUR HOME OR TOWN THAT WAS HIT BY A NATURAL DISASTER ~ WOULD YOU NOT WANT HELP AND RELIEF FROM PEOPLE......

Think About It !!!
This reply was deleted.