Satori Sound Meditations

Hi my name is Don - ive been in meditation daily practice for about a year now and ive found that audio enhancements really help my mind to shift more quickly and effectively. Ive tried many audio meditation enhancement techniques and have combined several into these powerful meditations. With subtle stereo theta wave inducing Binaural Beats and set to base Solfeggio Frequencies , along with digital stereo nature recordings from Humboldt's Lost Coast & Ancient redwood forests and rich deep synthesized tracks - and enhanced with digital sound loops and effects. I hope you enjoy these as much as i do - i use these meditations daily and find them a wonderful way to encourage the mind to relax and the spirit to find peace. http://codedimensions.com/satorisnd (Listen free with the site player) there is an iPhone app version - as well as the Satori Sounds Trax on Itunes I really want to share this with other meditators :-)

You need to be a member of Yoga Vidya International - Yoga, Meditation and Spirituality to add comments!

Join Yoga Vidya International - Yoga, Meditation and Spirituality

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• These things are good for awhile then u must rely on your own mind power. I listen to various external things on occasion; chants, frequencies etc. When one can hear the inner OM, listen and concentrate on that - patanjalie yoga sutras.

External aides are just that, aides to use as training wheels on a bicylce, To be a Yogi/Yogini we must eventually rid ourselves of the aides and ride free.

Om namah shivaya
This reply was deleted.