Replies

• kriyananda think of it this way Peace = happiness . we have to be happy this is to attain inner bliss. kriyananda im taking about myself . when we are happy things are easier agree when we are sad it is hard for us. so to be happy all the time as i am even when im sad im happy. truth real inner peace come from the lord but we can gain some form of inner peace each and everyone of us by making the chioce to do something good for another everday selfless service wether thats living in an ashram doing selfless sevice or making someone a cup of tea you live with its all selfless . this is true inner peace starts from within . try it today do something good for one person and think Inner peace if we all did this and take others for face value then the world would get peace . i hope you get my point now clearly enough kriyananada peace and love claire

p.s this is YOGA all forms of it try reading more scripture om and peace im reading the its amazing mahabharata

• a small seed can work on anyone where ever they live or if they are weak because the small seed can grow in to a large tree from the inside it can open up others to being mind concoius and really make things work well for peace inside . first of allwe have to be in a happy place then we have to think about other then we had to focus on god and the turth . then we will have peace small seed all way grow in to tree even if the soil is not perfect . think of the world and think of the climate and countries as one . its all different so trees can grow anywhere so Peace of mind can grow anywhere . om love and peace claire keep the peace in us and in the world

• Dear Claire, Namaste,

Please do make yourself clear first that you want peace from within first or want to have happy place first. Do know yourself first which will help you to know the God and the truth then peace will automatically take place within. A seed needs to grow with the help of sufficient water, good soil, manure, well care, removing the other poisonous greenery-bush and good climates as well.

One side you claim that seed can grow in even if the soil is not perfect condition but the very other side you say that one required a happy place first. My dear, one has to be known himself first the then he can make the same to know other deliberately.

Since we are talking about peace, yoga, meditation spiritual accomplishments and one should be very clear that these said words are not alike the ready-made food, bought and ate. Although one has be able to be capable to buy those ready made food which needs money if one has money or is not able to earn money then he cannot buy the food even which are readily available. Similarly, since it is spiritual science which are not seen physically yet, are very powerful and that can be understood only through sadhana and once one receives the same becomes able to speak the fact more correctly.

Being in good moral character with implementing it is itself a way to support the society. So no matter wherever, whichever conditions if one’s object is clear and if he proceed with solid self-determination then he receive the height in his life.

As I have already said that peace is inside and cannot be experienced by words only, take examples the whole world is burning, natural calamities a there in their dreadful way despite HOLY PREACHING. Please be noted that God-Evil, Spiritual-Material, good-bad, right-wrong, day-night, up-down etc will remain together forever and every human has both the qualities and hence the main matter is to live the life completely and happily means success in both material and spiritual life and the one can only remain in as PRESENT and see the past and future. Rests are just undergoing with the conditions alike carrying own corpse on their shoulder and moving to graveyard.

With LOVE
      Kriyananda Maharshi Dayananda

• Thanks for that Claire! Very helpful:)

• Namaste Dear Claire,

It is nice to know that you know every thing about yourself and you do YOGA, meditate for world peace and peace of mind. It is a good vision to make the world peaceful, better place for all of us and since you are in that state already as you said then I think you can decide whether we are going on right way or wrong way. Isn’t it.

Notwithstanding, I would like to say hereby that neither I have tried to complicate the message by saying self-realization, attaining in meditation nor it is my kind of coffee I drink. I am not astonished seeing about such quote from you. It is up one’s wish as how he wants to live the life, whether he wants the real pearl or just small sea snails it depends. One can wake up from his sleep if he is really sleeping but it is hard to make him wake up if he is playing a drama of sleeping.

Please take a note that those seeds only become a big tree, which are quite healthy and strong enough to sustain the conditions of climates and soil. No seed turns a big tree, which is weak and rotten.

I wish you all the best to reach the height you have set in.

With LOVE

• I hesitated a few times before posting this, but ech...why not?

So, I was thinking about 'being in the present' - I was driving to get some take-out food, in a rush - I was thinking: what does it mean, being in the present? What does it really mean? What does it really really mean?!

If I truly understood the true meaning of it all, would I drive my car differently? Bring on the analogies! The car is getting me from A to B, but in a larger sense the car is the culimination of man's creativity and intellect. And does any of it really matter as long as the driver / man is a responsible driver? I mulled all this over...

and then drove through a red light. And got a ticket.

True story...good times:)

• helllo kat being in the present means just living now in the present time as we are . not looking back or to far forward . but to be content with living now. in yoga we like to leave in the present to be NOW because it make us realise how life is everyday and the beauty and sometimes ugly life can be but weare balance and live Now. yoga lets us live in the now and stay there with out looking to far ahead we plan but we can focus on the here and now. it free us to enjoy all aspect of life such as mediate and concertation yoga by doing these pratices it help to focus the mind to be present and stay in the present and be so if you are walking to the shop even if your buy food you can stay in the present its the mind that stays in the present it focuses on staying present and not looking for other mindless thoughs that past us by . hope that helps love claire

• dear kriyananda are we reading the same txt or maybe you head is full of love brother either way bro . there are many forms of love .im merely answering your question with regards to my own pratices brother that is very different .I know where ive been where im from and where im going to DO you? this is YOGA. the journey i prartice raja yoga and mediate everyday for world peace and peace of mind for all. that is my focus to make the world a better place for us all and the next generation. through YOGA love light and PEACE. spared the message . its a simple as that do not try to complecate matter withusing words like self realisation attaining in mediation . take the concept gain innner Peace through love devotion and faith and then help others to gain the same and then the whole world will be at Peace it always starts with a seed that grows in to a tree. so be that seed we are all that seed. dont dress things up see life for what it is. om love and Peace with in you love from claire

• Namaste Dear Claire,

So nice of you to see your response dear Claire, I am talking about LOVE but not talking about the GOD/Goddess but the love could be happen to any one YET the terms of LOVE remains same. It never differentiates. If you say that your love is for God is completely different from the LOVE you offer to common people then it could be a double standard conduct. LOVE is same for all and that is NO EXPECTATION in returns. If you do expect then it will not come under TRUE LOVE then think there is still somewhere selfishness is left within you.

Yeah you can feel, learn from the activities of societies, being truly in the social service is also a part of serving the God but if you want be a Blissful and want to receive the divine knowledge and power the then you will have to be in sadhana the then you will understand what is LOVE actually stands for.

It is very good that you spend your much time for the Ashram that I take as Guru Sewa, which will definitely return you even you have not asked for anything because a real Sadgurudev does not keep debts of his disciples. Although he gives tasks to his disciples and in this way, he carries the debts of his disciples but becomes free by bestowing the fruits of their Karma.

When you are in true love then nothing is necessary to do practice on meditation because meditation means to get cutoff from exterior actions while remaining in the same. Please make a note that why you need to do meditation, what is the purpose of meditation. When you know your objective, karma and goal then that will help you to attain the success no matters whichever life material or spiritual is there.

Wish you all the best and May Sadgurudev Nikhileshworanda bless you soon.

Jai Nikhil Narayana

This reply was deleted.