1. Sit quietly, close your eyes, and take a few deep breaths, relaxing a little with each exhalation
2. Imagine that you're at the end of your life and death is quickly approaching.
3. Reflect on your life as you watch it replay before your eyes like a video.
4. As you reflect, choose two things you've done that you feel good about now.
5. Look deeply at what makes these moments memorable-at the qualities of mind and heart you brought to them.
6. Notice how these memories affects you-what feeling and other memories they stir up.
7. In light of these memories, consider how you might live differently if you had your life to live again.
(What activities would you give more time to than you do now? What qualities of being would you choose to emphasize? Which people would you give more or less of your attention to?
8.As you end this exercise and go about your day, notice wether your attitude toward your life has changed in any way.
Take ten minutes or more to do this guided meditation (which is adapted from the book A Path with Heart by Jack Kornfield)