... am a Yoga Practicioner, ... am a Yoga Teacher, ... am a Yoga Therapist, ... have/direct a Yoga Center/studio
I am an expert in the following areas:
POWER YOGA,ASHTANG YOGA,ACUPRESSURE AND PRANAYAM.EXPERT IN HOME TUTIONS AND MY MOBILE NO. IS 9814215060
My Yoga tradition/style/center, Yoga practice, Yoga Master/s, Teacher/s
1.PERSONAL YOGA 2.GROUP YOGA 3.GYM YOGA
More about me:
MOB NO. 9814215060 EXPERIENCE 12 YRS QUALIFICATION M.D_ACU EXPERT IN PERSONAL I AM A SPIRITUAL GURU.I HAVE ATTENDED HIGHEST CONFEDERATION OF GURUS IN NEW DELHI.PLEASE WATCH ME AT GURU SANGAMAM AT SITE WWW.SPIRITUALGATEWAY.ORG
My Favorite Quote/What inspires me:
YOGA IS MY PASSION. COPY MY STYLE AND I AM SURE YOU WILL LIKE IT
Blog or favorite Yoga Website:
living at nakodar road,jalandhar
Why I want to join this Yoga Community my.yoga-vidya.org
You need to be a member of Yoga Vidya International - Yoga, Meditation and Spirituality to add comments!
Join Yoga Vidya International - Yoga, Meditation and Spirituality
Comments are closed.
may your wildest dreams come true.
Eduard - Member of Yoga Vidya e. V. Webteam
1. Don’t have tea/coffee first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Instead start the day with fruits, dry fruits, milk etc.
2. Eat every two hours.
3. Eat more when more active, less when less active.
4. Eat 2 hours prior to bedtime.
5. Eat full-fat version instead of low-fat substitutes.
6. Sugar is a better option than a sweetener.
7. Do not use tea/coffee/ cigarette to mask hunger.
8. Get consistent with working out. 45 minutes every alternate day is more than enough.
9. Eat healthy, wholesome and fresh. Avoid packaged foods.
10. Say no to juices. Eat the whole fruit instead.