Community on Yoga, Meditation, Ayurveda and Spirituality
Yoga is said to bring good health and happiness. Yoga has many healing effects on a person that are brought forth without the use of any medications and any other form of treatment. Many people join a yoga training course either for health benefits or to pursue their careers as yoga instructors/teachers.
Where to pursue yoga teacher training:
India has several beautiful destinations well suited for yoga teachers training courses such as Goa, Dharamsala, and
Rishikesh. Rishikesh's town presents an excellent mixture of yoga with meditative introspection amidst the tranquility of the Himalayas, the waterfalls, and the presence of the gorgeous river Ganga. The most significant assets of the town are the ancient yoga ashrams and yoga schools in Rishikesh, such as the Himalayan Yoga Association. These yoga schools in Rishikesh offer quality and authentic yoga teacher training courses.
Any 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh will provide a certificate after completing all course requirements. This certificate is needed to apply for the Yoga RYT-200 Certification immediately, a certification recognized worldwide.
The objective of the 200-hour teacher training course in Rishikesh:
Any 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training, helps to attain the ultimate benefits from yoga, including-
• Developing a daily practice of pranayama, mudras, dhyana and other asanas to a professional level
• Learning to meditate with full concentration to obtain mental peace.
• Learning about the skeletal, muscular systems and other body functions and how it affects practice
• Learning mantra chanting and pranayama.
• Knowing everything about the Yoga Sutras and learn how to use them in one's daily life.
• Learning how to train other people and get the confidence to run your yoga studio.
• Learning how to structure a class and then include all the ideas into creating your way of teaching.
• Learning to take a class to your peers in a small group and prepare to teach yoga in the corporate world.
What is included in the 200-hour yoga teacher training school in Rishikesh:
Any 200-hour yoga teacher training school in Rishikesh courses provides a lot of features. These may vary from one course to another. Maximum of them include residential place with one room with attached bathroom for the whole duration of the course, yoga mats and cleaning materials, and free yoga material (Yoga mat, books, notebook, pen, Pencil & body cleansing kit, etc.). The courses might also include every weekend excursion, Himalaya tour, Rishikesh market, and local tour of the city and ayurvedic spas for their students.