I have just started doing yoga from Yoga Vidya video with Chakra.I have find myself more relaxed mentally. I would like to know if it also helps in health :) Please let me know. Here is the one I do: Yoga Class Intermediate 30 Minutes - Chakra Concentration ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtcTLvdp6rg )

You need to be a member of Yoga Vidya International - Yoga, Meditation and Spirituality to add comments!

Join Yoga Vidya International - Yoga, Meditation and Spirituality

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yoga is essentially a spiritual discipline based on experiential and transcendental phenomena. It focuses on bringing a positive harmony between mind and body. It is an art and science of healthy living.

The main aim of chakra meditation is to normalize the over-activated, depleted, imbalanced chakras. It mainly aims to balance and energize all the chakras for proper physical, mental and spiritual health. chakras help bring the entire chakra system into a balance between sympathetic & parasympathetic nervous systems. Over time you’ll be able to sense which chakras are blocked or are out of balance and will know the science of self-healing with advantage to your personal, familial and social lives. Workshops by Kaivalyadhama will help you to understand Chakra meditation in depth and practice it thoroughly.

•  The spinning or rotating nature of Prana made these parts of the body, ‘centers of energy‘ also known as Chakras. The word ‘Chakra’ (In Sanskrit Cakra) refers to ‘Wheel’ or ‘Disc’, which is named because it’s made of the rotating motion of Prana. Chakras are basically the junction points of Nadis in the body. Converging at certain points in our body, Anodea Judith  stated in her book ‘The Wheels of Life‘, these Nadis form a junction we know as Chakra.  There is always a fight between balance and imbalance. When your chakras are aligned and open, your mind body, and soul are at their healthiest level.  And yet other times it becomes necessary to supplement it with medical care. Whatever be the problem, most things can be healed by opening up your chakras. Don’t be cynical and rule out the goodness of yoga. Learn more about it and embrace it in your lives to make it more worthwhile.

What Is a Chakra: 7 Chakras Signs of Being Balanced or Imbalanced - Fitsri
    Accumulation of massive nerves and so because of the rotatory motion of Prana, Chakras are called 'Wheel'. These are present in subtle body along spi…
  • All Chakras are connected to the human Living Systems, raising the vibrations of the Chakras affect the healing of the Living Systems.

• Yoga promises to improve your health and spiritual level. Many people turn to it because they are looking for a spiritual boost. There is much information available online about the health benefits of yoga. But it can be difficult to know which pose will be most effective in aiding your physical health, whether or not it will help with your emotional balance, and whether or not it will help with certain kinds of pain. you can read deeply in this article about all chakras click here to read more.

Complete Guide to Seven Chakras & Their Effects | Arhanta Yoga Blog
    A comprehensive guide that explains what are 7 chakras & how these energy centers within the human body regulate all its processes and affect our min…
  • If it relaxes you, I think you have found your answer - that is good for your health. Stress is bad, relax is good

• Yes , The main aim of chakra meditation is to normalize the over-activated, depleted, imbalanced chakras. It mainly aims to balance and energize all the chakras for proper physical, mental and spiritual health. There are seven main chakras, four in our upper body, which govern our mental phenomenon, and three in the lower body, which govern the instinctual domain of our being. The names are Muladhar chakra, Swadhisthan chakra, Manipura chakra, Anahata chakra, Visuddhi chakra, Ajna chakra and Sahasrara chakra.

Chakra Meditation | Advanced Meditation
      Know the benefits & implications of one of the most advanced meditation, Chakra Meditation based on scientific yoga research
This reply was deleted.