Asthma attack is caused by swelling in lungs, narrowing of the airways, restricting airflow and making breathing very difficult.Asthma is a difficult disease, for this you can take drugs or natural remedies and also combination of both.
some natural remedies for asthma:
• Drink plenty of water daily to help dilute and move mucus out of your body.
• Take a steam inhalation of eucalyptus or lavender essential oils just during an attack.
• Prepare one tablespoon fresh juice of ginger, fenugreek and honey. This is helpful in asthma problem.
• Prepare fresh juice of carrot and spinach and take twice a day, it is very effective home remedy for asthma.
• Maintain a vegetarian diet and eat only fresh foods.
• Prepare onion juice and mix some honey and black pepper. During asthma attack, it will give immediate relief.
• Take one teaspoon turmeric powder with warm water twice a day.
• Boil equal quantities of holy basil, black pepper and ginger. Take this mixed with some honey.
• Boil 6-8 cloves of garlic in half cup of milk and drink it at night. It is beneficial in starting stages of asthma.
• Massage mustard oil with camphor on chest. It will helps in breathing.
• Prepare powder of carom seeds and take it twice a day, it will reduce the excessive production of phlegm.
• Reduce emotion and stressful conditions
• Do breathing exercises
• Avoid smoking
• Improve resistant power
• Avoid dairy products
• Use dust guard
• And perform ustrasana, chakrasana, bhujangasana, supt vajrasana, nadishodhana pranayama, bhastrika pranayama and kalbhati pranayama. To know more visit www.yogagurusuneelsingh.com
You need to be a member of Yoga Vidya International - Yoga, Meditation and Spirituality to add comments!
Join Yoga Vidya International - Yoga, Meditation and Spirituality