Community on Yoga, Meditation, Ayurveda and Spirituality
A few fans of this page have requested infos on weight loss with Yoga. Here a few guidelines:
- Any Hatha Yoga practice can be helpful: Yoga helps to get in tune with the intelligence of your body. If you practice Hatha Yoga at least 15-20 minutes daily you will notice that you will like what is good for you.
- Some Hatha Yoga exercises can reduce appetite. Among those are Sitali Pranayama , Sarvangasana (shoulderstand), any concentration on "Kantha Kupa", the throat
- Some Hatha Yoga exercises can reduce "Kapha", a term from Ayurveda, and increase metabolism. Especially Ujjayi breath (gentle contraction of the throat when inhaling and exhaling) as much as possible is helpful. Kapalabhati also activates body metabolism: If possible, slowly increase to 3-5 rounds 100-200 exhalations each
- Sun salutation itself burns fat. You can increase to 5-12 minutes of Surya Namaskar daily
- Some Hatha Yoga variations strengthen the big muscles and especially the abdominal muscles. See http://my.yoga-vidya.org/video/surya-namaskar-yoga-sun, http://my.yoga-vidya.org/video/strengthen-your-abdominal
A good routine for weight loss could consist of
- 3-5 rounds of Kapalabhati, 100-300 exhalations
-5-10 rounds of alternate nostril breathing, integrate Ujjayi breath
- 10 rounds of Sitali
- 5-12 minutes of Sun Salutation
- Abdominal muscle exercises
- Shoulderstand, plough, fish with concentration on the throat
- Forward bend with concentration on the abdomen
- Inclined plan
- Spinal twist with concentration first on the navel, then on the throat, then on top of the head
One can burn fat, build their muscle to get more flexibility using some Yoga posesas well as the Aqua Yoga.
for weight loss. For more details on Aqua Yoga, visit, https://www.nimba.in/yoga-and-meditation.html
Hello everyone, extra fat in body never good for health. I agreed with above post on weight loss by yoga. It has always in the discussion that "Can Yoga practice help to lose weight?" and the majority of people have not believed yoga can help to lose weight till it has not proved. Yes Yoga has well-proven practices & techniques to cut the extra fat from the body. Here is resource [ https://goo.gl/cFRWj8 ]
Yoga has many health benefits: from removing constipation to relieving neurological disorders. You probably knew that yoga can help you calm the mind, but did you know that yoga can also improve your mental health? Amazed? Well, you should be! Read this post and find out how yoga can help boost your mental well-being and help you overcome anxiety and stress.
Stress and anxiety are the main reasons behind many kinds of disorders affecting your mental health and you need some remedy that can help you rid yourself of these unwanted conditions.