Vriksasana word has taken from the Sanskrit word “vrisks” which means tree and “asana” means yogic posture. While, performing Vriksasana it gives the true feeling of Tree standing. Tree Pose is a balancing yoga pose. It is one of the easiest yoga asanas to perform and popular in modern yoga as exercise.
• Tree pose stretches the thigh, Shoulders, and groins.
• Doing Tree Pose regular builds strength in our body.
• It tones the abdominal muscles.
• It calms and relaxes the central nervous system.
• It makes you more calmed and focused.
• It makes your ankles stronger.
Steps to do Vrikshasana Asana
Keep eyes focused on single point
Press shoulder blades down
knee stretches out to side