... am a Yoga Teacher, ... have/direct a Yoga Center/studio
I am an expert in the following areas:
TRADITIONAL CHINESE MEDICINE, MEDITATIONS AND YOGA
My Yoga tradition/style/center, Yoga practice, Yoga Master/s, Teacher/s
1996. At the age of 16 he makes a 10-day retreat and receives his first initiation in Tara Verde in Tibetan Buddhism of the Dzogchen lineage with Namkhay Norbu Rinpoche in the Tashigar community of Tanti Cordoba.
• 2004 is received as Yoga Instructor by the Pan-American Yoga Association. Teaching classes and workshops in different Centers and Clubs of the Province of Cordoba and Sta faith.
• 2005 receives the degree of Kung Fu Instructor awarded by the Cordobese Association of Wushu Kung Fu in Cordoba Capital.
• 2006 opens in Corral de Bustos with a partner The School of Martial Arts Miguel A. Russo. Where they taught classes of Judo, Kung Fu and Yoga.
• 2007 to 2009 forms in the city of Chañar Ladeado the School of Kung Fu of Club Chañarense. Where classes, Kung Fu and Yoga were taught. Belonging to FAWK. During that period great exponents of Kung Fu Wushu and Taichi Chuan and National Qi Gong such as Professor Gustavo Ariel Mazzars, Walter Cejas, Mercede Arengo among others, of whom he took training seminars.
• From 2010 to 2012 teaches Yoga and Qi Gong classes in Fitness Gymnasium of Corral de Bustos. Cba.
• 2011 Holds for the Chinese New Year of the Rabbit an exhibition of Buddhist yoga on the main stage against 80,000 people, invited by the Chinese Chinese community in Chinatown. That same year he brought Corral de Bustos to Lama Jampha Tenzin Rinpoche with whom he received different initiations of Mahayana Buddhism.
• During that year he takes and organizes in Corral de Bustos Tao Yin seminar with Prof. Orestes Pranno.
• 2012 is invited to the Tzhong Kwoon Temple of Chinatown in Bs As to Vesak ceremony, where he meets Monk Arianno Chen and receives from his hands to expose in Corral de Bustos the relics of the Buddha. At the same time he receives personal teachings on the Dharma of Master Shi Miao Zhong of Taiwan.
• 2013 is hosted in Buenos Aires by Auriculoterapeuta and Masajista with the ANMO School.
• 2014 holds in Buenos Aires at the Tao Healing Center the International Seminar of Traditional Chinese Massage with Master Lin Ching Sung.
• In 2015, he receives in Buenos Aires with the ANMO School the Diploma of Advanced Studies in Traditional Chinese Medicine.
• 2016WU QING XI. With Master Ana Wu Hui Min.
• Retreats of 10-day Vipassana Buddhist Meditation in Argentina with the method of the Master Sri Goenka Dhamma Organization in the tradition of Sayagyi U Ba Khin.
More about me:
CURRENTLY DIFFUSED AND TEACHES HIS METHOD TREVISAN YOGA THAT IS ALREADY A TRADEMARK, WHOSE SYNTHESIS AND FUSION CONTAINS TRADITIONAL ELEMENTS OF HATHA YOGA, KRIYA YOGA AND YOGA TIBETANO. THAT SYSTEM ALLOWS TO ADVANCE, STRENGTHEN AND RECOVER THE PHYSICAL-MENTAL BALANCE TO COME EASIER TO A SELF-REALIZATION OF THE COSMOS AND OUR MICROCOSMS.
IN YOUR PERSON AND THIS DISCIPLINE IS DEFINED AS A PRACTICER OF FREE YOGA THAT IS NOT ATTACHED TO ANY SCHOOL OR DOCTRINE.
My Favorite Quote/What inspires me:
KALAMA SUTTA: Do not believe anything for the simple fact that many believe it or pretend to believe it; Believe it after submitting it to the opinion of reason and the voice of conscience.
Why I want to join this Yoga Community my.yoga-vidya.org
BECAUSE I HAVE THE SAME INTEREST TO SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE THAT YOGA OFFERS US !!!