• The ancient link between Rishikesh and yoga makes the most preferred location to learn yoga most authentically.
• There are many popular yoga retreats and yoga teacher training centres that have been around for decades. They allow you to experience the yogic lifestyle in the true sense.
• The lush greenery and the rich natural surroundings give it an ideal climatic condition.
• The spiritual energy that flows through the town renders the place with unique tranquillity and peace.
• The ancient Hindu temples here have some of the most learned yoga gurus who can teach you yogic philosophy like no other.
Yoga retreats in Rishikeshare some of the most authentic ones. These retreats maintain strict discipline codes which help everyone adapt to the yogic lifestyle very easily. These retreats are also great way to come out of unhealthy habits and lifestyles. There are also some yoga retreats here that offer a great combination of adventure and yoga.
Yoga retreats in Rishikesh offer:
• Comfortable stay with all modern facilities.
• Peace and calm yet not cut-off from the world.
• The rare opportunity to meditate in the Himalayas.
• Thrilling activities like river rafting in the Ganges, mountain hiking in the Himalayas, trekking, etc.
• Visits to ancient Hindu temples.
• The chance to understand and experience spirituality better.
• Meet new people from different parts of the world.
Some well-known ayurveda wellness centre and yoga retreats in Rishikesh are:
• Sattva Retreat
This one is a luxury yoga retreat that takes the retreat experience to another level. This place offers a wide range of healing ayurvedic therapies, spa treatments, facials, herbal baths, etc. along with some great detoxification packages. The accommodation here is comfortable with all modern amenities.
• Spiritual School of Yoga
This is another well-known yoga school that offers a wide range of retreats. Ranging from 7-21 days retreats here cover variety of aspects like yoga retreat, enlightenment retreat, detox retreat, meditation retreat, etc. This place also offers Ayurveda courses and yoga teacher training.
So, if you want to begin your yoga journey from India, there is no better place than Rishikesh. It is going to give you an experience you will cherish forever.